
So my sister has convinced me on how important starting a blog would be for friends and family that are far away to stay updated with our growing family. Right now we are 10 days and counting (May 9, 2009) from the due date of our newest addition. We are very excited and still cannot believe we will soon have a baby girl of our own. Even though Stewart doesn't seem to be as excited as we are :). Here is the last picture we have of her back in December. This is all we have so far, but I know we will have plenty more to show everyone. Greg and I will try our best to keep the page updated.
Loves it! I am so happy you decided to do this!
ReplyDeleteDear Sweet Payton...
ReplyDeleteYou are due to arrive in 10 days. Your dad and mom have been preparing for your birth and homecoming for months. Your room is ready. Family and friends have been so kind and generous, giving you all the things a baby girl needs. We all wait with excitement and joy for your birth. My arms are aching to hold you. I cant wait to hear your stories and watch you grow. I love you with all my heart. Love, Grandma C (or what ever you want to call me)
Dear baby Payton- Congrats on being technically savvy even before being born. You rule! You are wired into the world wide web while still being wired to your mommy. Maybe you should twitter as well....Ashton Kutcher is doing it ya know...
ReplyDeleteI am very excited that you are soon to arrive. Sorry I will miss your debut as I will be in Turkey at that time - please take lots of pics so that we can catch up soon.
Soon enough you grow up and we can teach you how to play "washers." I bet you'll be really good with your genetically gifted reach.
P.S. Sorry I missed your cell phone call the other day. I'll remind you mother to lay off the spicy foods and I'll save you a seat for any USC football game you want to see ;)
P.P.S. When you arrive in the world outside of Mommy you will meet a furry alien being named Stewart. He is really nice even though he never blinks and stares at you as if he wants to eat your eyeballs.
Loves ya - Brian a.k.a. your soon to be legitimate uncle ;)
YAY! I'm super pumped to have a blog to follow that I actually know the blogger. You have no idea. Welcome to the world Baby Payton! I cannot wait to meet you! Love, your other soon to be relative!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congrats Mindy and Brian even though I haven't met you yet ;)
Well, I guess I am officially a blogger now that you have this. But, it will be easier to fill me in on the updates using this as opposed to me texting you and Greg all the time begging for pictures. I must say that Payton is the cutest thing in the world. I can only imagine what she is like in person. I do have 1 question though: How is Stewart holding up? I am sure he is struggling without all of the attention. See you in 15 days!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Uncle Grant