This is so cute you could win money on AFV! Miss you all very much. How are you holding up? Getting much sleep? Cannot wait to see Payton again. I know she has grown so much! Hope all is going well. Take care and thanks for sharing the pictures. Love You, Susan
Looks like she has a little Grandpa Chuha in her! I LOVE YOU PAYTON!
ReplyDeleteKiss-
Aunt Mindy
I'll make sure to bring ear plugs in 2 weeks! Do they make Breathe-Right strips for babies??
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWWWWW...I love her! Counting down the days until I get to meet baby Payton!
ReplyDeleteOK this is the cutest video I've ever seen!!!!! She is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteoops I meant to type my name... it's Lauren
ReplyDeletesounds like Stewart purring. Meow Payton!
ReplyDelete-Uncle Big B!
Darling! She could compete against me in the snoring department! Can't wait to one day meet the gorgeous Payton! Miss and love ya! XO, Sunny
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute you could win money on AFV! Miss you all very much. How are you holding up? Getting much sleep? Cannot wait to see Payton again. I know she has grown so much! Hope all is going well. Take care and thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove You,
Susan