I started work last week. It was very hard, but luckily my mom is in town for the month of August to watch Payton while I am at work. Next month will be Payton's first month with the babysitter. I am lucky that I am just working two days a week. Here are some updated pictures. Her head is not so bobbly anymore and she loves to stand. Last week she discovered she can grab things, and it has been awesome to watch her catch on. I put together the exersaucer and she is just big enough so her feet can touch the floor.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh she will love the exersaucer. I had a crazy dream last night that y'all lived next door and you just found out that you were moving to houston for a new job. weird!!
ReplyDeleteI bet your mom is LOVING grandparenthood!
Allison S.
Hey!- I knew you were starting back to work. I'll be praying it's a smooth transition. Hey- 2 days a week- we are BLESSED as DH's that we can do that...one of the BIG reasons I chose this profession- FLEXIBILITY!! I want to come by and visit your mom- I LOVE her! and I come armed w/ pics of my new one! Kelly has 3 kids under 4! AUGHHHHHHHH- but she is smooth man- handles it all w/ such grace- not sure i could have
ReplyDeleteLove you- Andrea