Monday, October 19, 2009

It's pumpkin time...





It is finally starting to feel like fall in Texas (although Payton is wearing a tank top in these pictures). There are not any pumpkin patches in Texas so I just went down to our HEB and picked out three pumpkins that looked good. Payton matched the pumpkins so of course we took some pictures.
We have gone through a few changes at the house. Payton is now staying at home while I go to work. I have changed my schedule around a little but still work about 2 days a week. We have found a super sweet girl that comes to the house. It has worked out great so far and I know this will be good for Payton especially during flu season. I feel so much better knowing that she is at home and is getting one on one attention. Payton is starting to be a strong sitter and is begining to eat food instead of spitting it right out. So far she likes everything but I think her favorite is applesauce. She has to be the best thing that has happened to Greg and me. We tell eachother all the time on how lucky we are to have her!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I'm glad your schedule change is working out! I was praying for you all last week! I can't wait to see P again! Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton is getting more adorable every day. Thanks for posting all these pictures. They make me feel so much closer to her and to you too. Love you all. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous. I can't wait to hold that sweet baby in less than 30 days :) Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete