We had our first major boo-boo today. It is cold so I had a fire going and we were sitting in front of the fireplace. Payton is getting much more mobile and confident in her mobility....she started rocking back and forth and hit her head on the fireplace. Ouch!!! If you look closely above her left eye you can see the bruise starting (of course three days before my sisters wedding). So I did what every mom would do when their child gets hurt. I gave her some chocolate chip pound cake....her first cake ever :) She loved it of course!!!
I forgot to post something about Payton's 9 month check. She is 22.5 lbs and 28.5 inches long. The 75th percentile for height (surprising) and the 95th percentile for weight (not so surprising). No shots this time!!!
Ah. Kiss that boo-boo for Great Uncle Glen and Great Aunt Mary.
ReplyDeleteSweet girl.
Awww sweet Pay Pay! Kiss that precious face for Uncle Grant and Aunt Caroline. Chocolate has always helped me get over my boo-boos too. Have so much fun at Mindy's wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete