Monday, March 29, 2010

Houston Road Trip



I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I put lots of pictures to get everyone updated. Last weekend we headed to Houston to see Baylor play in the sweet sixteen and elite eight!! On Saturday we drove to Galveston and the Kemah boardwalk. We were so excited to have Payton at the beach. She unfortunately hated the sand...so I told Greg to go rinse her feet in the ocean and the water was cold :( We had a blast at the games and it was great to experience Payton's first trip to the beach. A quick update on Payton. She is pulling up on everything and loves to be on her feet. Since she started crawling, watch out she is on the move and fast. Also, when I got home this afternoon from work I spoted a tooth (lower right central incisor haha)!!! It is tooth letter O Grant :) If I can I will try to snap a photo of it soon. She is growing way too fast.

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big!! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Y'all are a beautiful family! See you soon :)

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete