I am so sorry to anyone that actually does check our blog. I didn't realize how long it has been since I have updated everyone :( Payton is doing great and learning new things every day. She is a funny little girl!!! We have been talking and praying about possibly moving and decided to put our house on the market to see if we were even able sell. The first day I received two calls to show the house and we had an offer the next day!!! So....we are moving. There is so much to do in just one month. We have found a great home in an excellent school district and are excited to make it our own. Here is a picture of Payton with our for sale sign. I cried when I saw the realtor put it in the ground. I will miss this house and all of our memories.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious!!! I miss her so much. Grant and I actually just watched the flip video from Christmas of Payton dancing in the kitchen :) The new house is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete