Saturday, April 9, 2011

Texas Blue Bonnets


It has been one year since our last attempt at taking blue bonnet pictures. I thought I would include them so you could see our chubby little Papes. With a little help from Daddy we actually got some decent pictures this year, but we had to move fast. While I was playing photographer Greg was noticing all the chiggers jumping on his feet (yikes). Luckily we all walked away with no bites!!!






2 comments:

  1. Payton....I love your sweet face. Your eyes are the color of the Blue Bonnets. My favorite photo is the first one where you are giving the flower a kiss. Love your little finger I love everything about you. Thank you for being such a blessing. It is so fun watching you grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is time to try the blue bonnet picture again....
    Uncle B.

    ReplyDelete