



Finley Claire is here.... We are now a family of 4!!! She was born September 27,2011 weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. I was a little nervous being awake for this c-section but the anaesthesiologist was excellent!! Greg and I talked the whole time, to each other, the Doctors, and Greg even got to see behind the curtain...yikes!!! We feel so blessed to have two sweet girls. Everything is going well...I am trying to find a new normal and Payton is loving being a big sister . Our house isn't clean anymore, laundry is backing up, toys are everywhere and I am trying to be OK with it all :) Who knew how much time you had with just one kiddo!?! Finley is a good baby, looks a whole lot like Payton as a baby (which means a whole lot like their Daddy :). We couldn't be more proud and happy!
Here is Greg with Payton....

and with Finley....

One proud Daddy!!!
Oh, oh, OH! Big congratulations and love to your new precious baby. She is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd love to the whole family- newly made and newly blessed by Finley.
Kiss her for me, okay? Right there in that sweet spot on the neck. And tell Payton that we think she is the prettiest big sister in the world.
Mary
YAY! Such a beautiful family!!! Grant and I CAN NOT WAIT to get to Texas for Thanksgiving to meet Baby Finley! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete