Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I guess I have been busy....



You don't realize how fast time goes until you look at your blog....uh oh!!! Well here is an update. I started back at work working two afternoons a week. Greg makes fun of me all of the time for how little I work, but it is the perfect mixture of being a mommy and still keeping up with things at work. We have found a sweet Baylor student named Mallory to watch the girls while I am gone. So far it has worked out great. Payton is becoming such a big girl. She is in dance once a week and does a mothers day out (we call it school) once a week as well. Her first dance recital is in June and she will be a glittery tiger :). Finley is just about 4 1/2 months now, and is still sweet as can be. She is sleeping great at night 10 hours plus sometimes, which makes me one happy mommy. We will be going for her 4 month check-up this week. Here are some pictures of Christmas and a few from the new year. Thank you to all my loyal readers who stick with me when I am slow to post!!!!





The girls dedication at Church.


I totally forgot we needed to bake cookies for Santa...thank goodnes I bought those frozen cookies from a school fundraiser!!!



Payton got a trampoline from Santa...and yes it is in our dining room :)





The first time they used the swings together.



This picture sums up my Papes lately. She has some energy for all of us.








Sweet girls...Payton has some crazy wispy curls right now!!!

Until next time ;)


1 comment:

  1. TOO.GROWN.UP!!! I cannot believe Payton is about to be THREE! They are such beautiful baby girls.

    ReplyDelete