enjoying little payton callie...and finley claire.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Greg's first Father's Day
Yesterday we celebrated Greg's first Father's day. I bought a family sized blow-up pool and put it in the backyard. Payton slept in her swing as Greg and I relaxed poolside. We had a blast....and got fried!!!
Looks like you had a perfect Sunday! Did you play Kenny G, Phil Collins, or Rod Stewart? Payton needs to get used to the Chuha Summa Jamz...I MISS YOU GUYS!!
Is there a reason Payton is posing next to a Black Mamba in the pool? I understand getting her used to the elements of the outdoors, but don't you think a snake is taking it a bit too far? Y'all may want to skim through those parenting books again.
Looks like you had a perfect Sunday! Did you play Kenny G, Phil Collins, or Rod Stewart? Payton needs to get used to the Chuha Summa Jamz...I MISS YOU GUYS!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY GREG! Looks like your girls took care of ya!
ReplyDeleteIs there a reason Payton is posing next to a Black Mamba in the pool? I understand getting her used to the elements of the outdoors, but don't you think a snake is taking it a bit too far? Y'all may want to skim through those parenting books again.
ReplyDelete