Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Noises

Payton loves to wiggle and make baby noises. She now weighs over 8 lbs!!! She is really packing on the pounds :) We love to go for a walks in our jogging stroller every morning. I work out and she sleeps the whole time.

4 comments:

  1. I'll go ahead and translate for Payton: "Please turn off that music as I'm trying to make a poopy! When is Uncle Brian going to visit?"

    She is adorable and making ever so cute noises!!

    Can't wait to meet her!! -BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, it seems like it was just yesterday that you were sitting in your little infant seat, nothing as fancy as Payton's though, but you could poop in peace :) I love her little baby sounds, nothing like new baby sounds and smells. Enjoy all the brand new firsts.
    Love Great Aunt Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those sweet baby noises and that wiggly little girl. Love and Kisses, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is getting so much bigger! and boy does she look like her Daddy!- esp in this video-what a sweetie pie- Enjoy!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete