Yesterday was Payton's first trip to the grocery store in the front of the basket!! I was a little leary because she gets tired from sitting, but she did great. I just propped her up between some groceries and she was good to go. It was so much easier shopping without the enormous carseat taking up the whole basket.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Payton! You're such a big girl. Aunt Caroline can't wait to see you! You're so beautiful - just like your mommy!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of her in the grocery basket! I wish it were still that easy! Gabriella is now 3 and she often wants to push the basket (which isn't always easy especially when she can't see that she is about to run something or someone over lol) or she just wants to run amock in the store, it's very rare that I can get her to sit back down in the basket. I can't believe how big Payton is getting! You guys are such great parents! I look forward to more pictures :)
ReplyDelete