Saturday, May 22, 2010

first steps...



Payton officially took her first step on Wednesday, May 19th. We are now at around 5 steps all be herself. She is still unstable but it is the cutest thing ever. She is so proud of herself. Last night we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant as a family and Payton wanted to walk out. Here she is with her daddy holding up traffic in the parking lot.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww the Papes is growing up way too fast! We need to get another trip on the calendar because I'm having anxiety not knowing the next time we get to see y'all! Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for her and for you too. Wish I could have seen her take her first steps. Keep the pics coming. Love, Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH She's the cutest!! Love the pic. Miss you Papes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job PAPERS.......we need to go shoe shopping now that you walking. Cute shoes are a must for us girls.......I could just pop with pride. Love, Grandma C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job PAPERS. We need to go shoe shopping now that you are walking. Cute shoes are a must for us girls. I could just POP with pride. Love you sweet pea,
    Grandma C

    ReplyDelete
  6. This won't be the last time Papes stops traffic! Watch out Dad!

    ReplyDelete